VAST could not continue to operate without the generous support of our institutional partners and individual donors.
We would like to thank our institutional partners for their ongoing support of our work:
- The City of Vancouver Direct Social Services Grants
- The Province of British Columbia Ministry of Jobs, Tourism and Skills Training, and Community Gaming Grants
- The United Nations Voluntary Fund for Victims of Torture
- Red Cross.
- Canadian Council for Refugees
- UN HR of the High Commission
- Legal Services Society
- Inland Refugee Society of BC
- IRCT – International Rehabilitation Council for Torture Victims
- SOS – Settlement Orientation Services
- Kinbrace – Refugee Housing & Support.
We are also thankful to the partners who train with VAST to help build capacity for refugee mental health services.